Why Do I Need a San Diego, CA Workplace Injury Lawyer?
Who was at fault for your workplace accident?
If you’ve been injured in a workplace accident in San Diego, you might wonder why you need a lawyer to help you get compensation for your workplace injuries. We understand you likely have a lot of questions. That’s why we want to meet with you and explain how McLaughlin & Sanchez can help you.
We have more than 30 years of legal experience in the San Diego area. As a result, we know how the legal system works here and what strategies often work best. That’s why our entire legal team has such an outstanding reputation for standing up for the rights of injured workers.
Reasons why you need a San Diego workplace injury attorney
There are so many reasons why you should hire an attorney if you have been injured in a workplace accident or you’re sick due to a workplace illness. Reasons why include:
- Your attorney can be your voice for justice if anyone questions your injury.
- Your lawyer can help you receive the medical care you deserve.
- Your attorney can help you file a third-party workplace injury claim if someone working for another company caused your workplace injury.
- Your employer tries to claim you didn’t get hurt at work and they’re not responsible for financially compensating you.
- Your employer falsely claims you have a pre-existing medical condition.
- Your San Diego workers’ compensation claim for your workplace injury is denied.
Don’t underestimate the complexity of your workplace injury. Make sure you take your legal case seriously right from the start. Talk to an attorney at McLaughlin & Sanchez in San Diego today.
Get the help you need and deserve. Contact our San Diego law firm today.
Remember, you didn’t do anything wrong. You were simply doing your job. Now you’re injured or sick and simply want to get better. We can help you every step of the way. We knows the legal system work, and we will work tirelessly for you after your workplace injury or illness. Contact our law firm and schedule your free case review in our San Diego office today.